Common processing technologies and viewpoints
The shape of the mold determines the appearance of these products, and the processing quality and precision of the mold also determines the quality of these products. Because of the different materials, appearance, specifications and uses of various products, molds are divided into casting molds, forging molds, die-casting molds, stamping molds and other non-plastic molds, as well as plastic molds. The following Xiaobian share about the commonly used technology and perspective of hardware mold processing content, welcome to read!
Hardware mold processing commonly used technology:
1. The blanking die separates the data from the die along the closed or open outline. Such as blanking die, punching die, cutting die, blocking die, blocking die, blocking die, etc. These are the effect of blanking, so called blanking die.
2. Drawing die is a die that pulls data into open hollow parts or further changes the shape and size of hollow parts.
3. Forming die is based on the shape of the punch and the mold directly copy the blank or semi-finished product, and the data itself only produces part of the plastic deformation of the mold. Such as expansion die, shrink die, flaring die, forming die, flanging die and forming die
4 riveting die is the use of external forces to parts in accordance with a certain order and way to connect or connect, and then form a whole.
The point of view of metal mold stamping process:
1. Punching die, is a relatively simple die in the die, one can be formed, as long as the stamping process is completed in an action of the punching machine.
2. Drawing die only needs one process and action. In one action of the punch, two or more metal stamping dies are completed simultaneously in the same process.
3. Forming die, some main die is also called progressive die, is a relatively difficult type of die. Choose automatic feeding, choose two or more processes. In a punch, two or more stamping dies are performed in different processes under the effect of a single press.
4. Handling mode: Combined with the characteristics of single process mold and continuous stamping mold, the use of robot handling system to complete the rapid handling of the mold, which can greatly improve the production efficiency of the product, reduce the production cost, save the data cost. Stable and reliable product quality is the feature of mold maintenance.