Types and unique advantages of hardware
Hardware mold is used in industrial production, with a variety of presses and special tools installed on the press, through the pressure of metal materials to produce the required shape of parts or products, this special tool is referred to as hardware mold. All kinds of tools and products used in our daily production and life, from the base and fuselage shell of machine tools to the shell of a blank head screw, buttons and various household appliances, all have a close relationship with the mold. The following to share the types of metal mold processing and the unique advantages of stamping content, welcome to read!
Types of hardware mold processing:
1. A mold that bends the blank or other blank along a straight line to obtain a certain Angle and shape of the workpiece.
2. Mold for separating materials along closed or open profiles. For example, falling die, punching die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die, etc.
3, riveting die is the use of external forces according to a certain order and way to participate in the connection or overlap into a whole.
4, forming mold according to the shape of punch and die directly copy and forming blank or semi-finished workpiece, the material itself only has local plastic deformation of the mold. Such as protruding mold, shrinkage mold, flaring mold, wave forming mold, flanging mold, molding mold, etc.
5. Drawing die is a die that makes blanks into open hollow parts or further changes the shape and size of hollow parts.
The unique advantages of stamping die processing:
(1) The production efficiency of stamping processing is high, and the operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping is dependent on punching die and punching equipment to complete the processing, the number of travel of ordinary press can reach dozens of times per minute, high-speed pressure can reach hundreds of times or even more than 1,000 times per minute, and each stamping stroke may get a punch.
(2) stamping because the mold ensures the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, and generally does not destroy the surface quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the mold is generally long, so the quality of the stamping is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has the characteristics of "identical".
(3) Stamping can be processed into a large range of size, shape more complex parts, such as the stopwatch to the small clock, large to the car stringer, covering parts, etc., coupled with the cold deformation hardening effect of materials during stamping, stamping strength and stiffness are high.
(4) stamping generally does not generate chips, less material consumption, and does not need other heating equipment, so it is a material saving, energy saving processing method, the cost of stamping parts is low.